10 Reasons to be involved in Origami
1. Development of fine 'motor skills' of both hands.
2. Development of intellectual abilities.
3. Development of creative abilities.
4. Activation of the Right and Left hemispheres of the brain.
5. Development of imagination.
6. Development of attention.
7. Development of memory.
8. Development of patience.
9. Emotional and aesthetic experiences.
10. Joy, satisfaction and pride in your own work!
Need a scientific proof ?
NOTE: These texts may be reproduced only for personal use, and may not be redistributed or republished in any way without the express written consent of the creator.